Wednesday, April 9, 2008

PLN 9

In an interesting article I read called, “Shifting Again” by Karl Fisch was about how our world can take that shift into bettering our earth. Some ways he talked about were having electric cars on the road instead of cars that emit harmful gasses into our atmosphere. Or a way to gain more energy by using windmills. These windmills can pick up a lot of energy at night when the wind picks up.

This relates to me and the world because well obviously I am apart of this world that I think could be in danger. We need to start making these changes to help our world, even I can make a difference, maybe by just recycling more. In my science class at school the topic these past weeks has actually been out global change. We have talked about global warming, greenhouse effect, energy, and a lot more that has made me more informed on the subject.

No comments: