Monday, December 10, 2007

PLN 25

I read an article called "Keeping up;U Spk Txt?". The what mattered in this article was how texting is so popular in our society today. It was saying how many people use texting now and days. One really popular device used for texting is the Black Berry or sometimes known as "The Crack Berry" becuase it is such an adictive piece of technology.

This article really related to me becuase I am constantly texting people and think it is a great way to communicate. Whether I am texting my mom to let her know where I am, or texting a friend to see what the latest plans are I am always using texting to talk to people. I probably text people more than actually calling them. It's just so much quicker and easier.

This relates to the world because our use in technology is spreading so much and texting is just another example of that. All over the world people use texting and it is really popular.

No comments: